Freshness instructions from KANNIKE
Each person wants a bouquet given by a loved one or purchased to decorate the interior and uplift, to please for as long as possible. But, unfortunately, the flowers are short-lived, and the cost of the bouquet is disproportionate to the duration of his life. It is important to know that cut flowers are alive and react sharply to temperature and humidity. The best temperature for cut flowers is +2°C … +7°C. Each variety has its own life span, respectively, the different components of the precast bouquet have a different period of withering. If you want the bouquet or composition to please the maximum amount of time, our care recommendations will help you:
- Make an oblique cut of the stems, at an angle of about 45 degrees, 2-3 cm with a sharp knife or secateurs. Such a cut will significantly increase the surface for water adsorption by the plant.
- Update the oblique cut of the stems with each change of water, which should be carried out daily, if special top dressing for cut flowers is not used. Wash the vase with an antibacterial detergent every time you change the water
- Fill the vase with clean, cool water so that about 1/3 of the stems are in the water. If the leaves fall into the water, then they must be removed, because they contribute to the decay of water, and, accordingly, the withering of flowers. You can use special dressing for cut flowers. Do not add sugar or other substances to the water, this can lead to the growth of bacteria, and spoilage of flowers.
- Choose the most suitable place for arranging a flower vase or composition. The ideal place is cool, with an influx of fresh air, away from direct sunlight, drafts, heating devices, fruits and vegetables.
- Keep track of the amount of water in the vase, many flowers, such as tulips and peonies, consume it in large volumes.
- Add water to the center of the flower arrangement once every 1-2 days as the floral sponge dries.
- If there are flowers in the bouquet on floristic extension cords, it is necessary to add water to the flask, as the flower consumes it.
- Do not leave the bouquet without water for a period of more than 15 minutes.
- Do not leave bouquets and compositions in a car with an idle engine for a long time, especially in hot and cold seasons.
- Do not carry bouquets and compositions along the street without insulation at temperatures below +2°C.
- Decorative elements on wooden extensions and short branches of greenery in a bouquet do not require special care and water nutrition.
Friends, if the bouquet wilted partially or completely too quickly, make sure how carefully you followed our recommendations.
We, the KANNIKE team, carefully monitor the freshness and quality of our bouquets and want them to please you as long as possible!